Learn how to design your activities to engage customers through relationships instead of a one-off sale. When did you last do business with someone you didn’t trust? Or who broke a promise? Building a relationship with your customer involves time, communication and commitment, but the benefits are a sure way to help your business succeed and grow. This free online course introduces the principles of relationship marketing, revealing long-term relationships as the way to unlock value for marketers, customers and other stakeholders.
Even if you have never considered marketing to be relevant to you personally, the ideas shared in this course will reveal how you can benefit from it – at work or elsewhere.
What topics will you cover?
– How to gain the most relevant insights about customers and their needs
– Designing the most appropriate products for your intended customers
– Prioritising the customers who are most likely to be interested in your products
– Identifying the most profitable applications of relationship marketing
– Understanding the different ways you can get customers to be loyal and when to use them
– Maximising the effectiveness of digital marketing for relationship building
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to…
– Discuss and apply the key principles of relationship marketing to your customers.
– Improve your own performance in organisations of which you are a member.
– Develop your analytical and prioritisation skills.
– Assess and appreciate the ethical issues surrounding marketing relationships.
ENROLL IN COURSE