This course aims to improve your Business English speaking skills by developing your use of vocabulary, grammar, pronunciation, spoken communication skills within a Business context, and your ability to deliver professional business speeches for specific purposes.
Skills learned in this course will be used in the cross-cultural communications course and help prepare you to deliver the professional business presentation in the Capstone project.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
– delivery effective job interviews
– give persuasive business pitches
– delivery informative business presentations
– speak persuasively in English
– adapt content to purpose, context and audience
– use appropriate style and tone of writing for business purposes
This Specialization will introduce non-native speakers of English to methods for developing English language and communication skills for the workplace, doing business, cross-cultural understanding, and business case study analysis. You’ll apply these skills in the final Capstone Project by analysing a current business case study and providing recommendations to a target audience in both presentation and written formats.
ENROLL IN COURSE