At the end of this course you will:
– Be able to implement single page applications in Angular
– Be able to use various Angular features including directives, components and services
– Be able to implement a functional front-end web application using Angular
– Be able to use Angular Material and Angular Flex-Layout for designing responsive Angular applications
– Be able to use Observables and RxJS in the context of Angular applications
Course 2 of 5 in the Full Stack Web and Multiplatform Mobile App Development Specialization.
Graded: Angular Components
Angular Services, Routing and Single Page Applications
In this week, you learn about data binding in Angular. You will learn how to design basic services. You will learn about Angular router and its use in designing single page applications. You will also learn about single page applications and use Angular Router to design single page applications.
Graded: Angular Services, Routing and Single Page Applications
Graded: UI Design and Prototyping
In this module we study Angular support for forms and form validation. Both template-driven forms and reactive forms will be introduced. You will also learn about Promises. Then you will learn briefly about reactive programming, RxJs and its use in Angular.
Graded: Angular Forms and Reactive Programming
In this module you will explore client-server communication using both Angular HTTP module and the REST API. You will get a brief introduction to animation support in Angular and create a custom attribute directive. You will also learn about testing, building and deploying Angular applications.
Graded: Client-Server Communication
Graded: Project Implementation and Final Report
ENROLL IN COURSE