Creativity is an essential skill for the 21st Century that is innate in all people and can be nurtured. We constantly need new and better ideas for almost every aspect of our professional and personal lives. The goal of this course is to help you recognize, develop and act upon the creativity that you already possess. We will accomplish this using three methods: b aware, b inspired, and b creative.
Upon completion of this course participants will:
– Recognize the inherent creativity in yourself and others.
– Identify characteristics of a creative person that relate to yourself.
– Develop creative problem solving skills using the basic elements of the creative process.
– Examine qualities of a creative environment in real world settings.
– Evaluate an idea using the creative product criteria.
ENROLL IN COURSE