This course, which is Part Three in the series of Startup Entrepreneurship specialization, offers Life Lessons from a Master Innovator, with proven achievements. During this course you will listen to conversations and interviews with Mr. David (Dadi) Perlmutter, who until recently was Executive VP of Intel corporate. Dadi will talk about 10 life lessons, based on his 34 years as a rebel innovator and entrepreneur.
We will share with you the following lessons:
Love and Knowledge are infinite: grow and share;
Learn from Failures and Successes;
Nothing Moves without a Vision;
Have a Differentiated Market Transforming Strategy;
Dare to Take Action; Fight Resistance;
It is All About the Ecosystem;
Build a Team;
Keep it Simple and Work Hard.
By the end of the course the learner will:
* Know how to lead a process of innovation and implement ideas through all its phases from discovery to delivery in your own field of choice.
* Know how to apply creativity to generate creative ideas in a wide range of strategic management issues.
* Know how to solve problems in general, with a high degree of innovative creative thinking, to widen the range of possible choices
* Identify new and unfamiliar challenges and needs, reflect on them from a creative point of view (zoom in), decide on the action they require (zoom out) and generate a novel and useful solution
* Transform ideas into real value-creating products, services and processes.
* Be able to analyze both success and failure and draw conclusions from both, for improving future innovative efforts.
* Be able to identify and create key features of innovative products and services and in doing so, generate strategically differentiated innovations that are unique
* Be able to present your ideas persuasively and overcome resistance.
* Know how to simplify a complex product and make it user friendly.
Course assignments will include participation in two discussion groups and four assignments. In each assignment you will be asked to deal with a question relating to an interview you have seen.
The Startup Entrepreneurship specialization focuses on issues of Innovation, Creativity and Entrepreneurship. It leads the students through the entire process of creating a start-up from an idea. Part One deals with ideas, and the creative imagination: discovering new ideas, new products, new services, new and better ways to do almost anything. Part Two focuses on how to build a business (entrepreneurship). This course guides the learner through a series of tools and methods that help take an idea and make it happen, in a way that can sustain the business or organization that delivers it to humanity. Use this course to build a solid business or organization around the idea you developed during Part One. Part Three offers Innovation Career Lessons from a Master of proven achievements. During this course you will follow conversations and interviews with Dadi Perlmutter, who until recently was Executive VP of Intel Corporate, the highest ranking Israeli executive of any multinational company.
ENROLL IN COURSE