What You’ll Learn
– How to install MongoDB
– How to use Compass, the MongoDB GUI
– The MongoDB document model and basic schema design
– The MongoDB query language
– How to use Atlas, MongoDB’s hosted database as a service offering
What You’ll Build
– Data models and data access patterns that address common application use cases
Duration: 3 Weeks
Each week we release a new chapter containing pre-recorded video lectures and hands-on labs.
Each chapter requires approximately 90 minutes to complete.
Your grade for the course will depend on your performance on labs and a final exam.
You will receive a course completion confirmation if you achieve a grade of 65% or better.
Chapter 1: Introduction: Introduction to MongoDB, Compass, and Basic Queries
Chapter 2: The MongoDB Query Language + Atlas: Create, Read, Update, and Delete (CRUD) operations; cursors, projections, Atlas free-tier basics.
Chapter 3: Deeper Dive on the MongoDB Query Language: Query operators: element operators, logical operators, array operators, and the regex operator
Final Exam: Any topic in this course might be addressed in the final exam.