Learn the essentials of database administration in MongoDB. This course will provide you with the tools and insight to administer basic MongoDB deployments with confidence.
You’ll build standalone nodes, replica sets and sharded clusters from scratch. These will serve as platforms to learn how administration varies depending on the makeup of a cluster.
– Duration: 3 weeks
– Each week we release new video lectures and assignments.
– Your final grade for the course will be comprised of weekly assignments which count for half of your grade and a final exam/project which counts for the other half of your grade.
– Chapter 0: Introduction & Setup: Course overview, development environment setup
– Chapter 1: The Mongod: Standalone node configuration and setup
– Chapter 2: Replication: Basic replication concepts and replica set administration
– Chapter 3: Sharding: Sharded cluster creation and management
– Final Exam: Final exam questions
Web Browser: FireFox 39.0+ or Chrome 43+
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.7+ 64-bit, Ubuntu 14.04+ 64-bit, or Windows 8+ (64-bit)
MongoDB: 3.6.2+ Enterprise
We highly recommend taking M001 prior to taking this course.
ENROLL IN COURSE