Learn how to use MongoDB’s Aggregation Framework. This course will provide you with the knowledge to use MongoDB Aggregation Framework with confidence on your application development practices.
We highly recommend taking M001 and M101 or 3-6 months experience using MongoDB in application development.
What You’ll Build
You’ll build an understanding about how to use MongoDB Aggregation Framework pipeline, document transformation and data analysis. We will look into the internals of the Aggregation Framework alongside with optimization and pipeline building practices.
– Chapter 0: Introduction and Aggregation Concepts: Introduction to the Aggregation Framework
– Chapter 1: Basic Aggregation – $match and $project: Introducing the $match and $project stages and Aggregation expressions
– Chapter 2: Basic Aggregation – Utility Stages: $addFields, $replaceRoot, $geoNear, $sample, and cursor-like stages
– Chapter 3: Core Aggregation – Combining Information: $group, $unwind, $lookup, $graphLookup, $facet
– Chapter 4: Core Aggregation – Multidimensional Grouping: $facet, $bucket, $bucketAuto, $sortByCount
– Chapter 5: Miscellaneous Aggregation: $collStats, $indexStats, $out, Views
– Chapter 6: Aggregation Performance and Pipeline Optimization: Aggregation Performance and Pipeline Optimization
– Final Exam: Final exam questions
Web Browser: FireFox 39.0+, Chrome 43+, or IE 10+
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.7+ 64-bit, Ubuntu 14.04+ 64-bit, or Windows 8+ (64-bit)
MongoDB: 3.4.7 w/ssl support+
MongoDB Atlas account
ENROLL IN COURSE