Learn how to optimize the performance of your MongoDB deployment. This course will cover how to use best practices for achieving performance at scale in a MongoDB system.
– Duration: 3 weeks
– Each week we release new video lectures and a new assignment.
– Your final grade for the course will be comprised of weekly assignments which count for half of your grade and a final exam/project which counts for the other half of your grade.
– You will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the course if you achieve a 65% or above on graded material.
By the end of this course, you should be familiar with the different techniques used to increase the performance of MongoDB servers. You’ll be capable of analyzing the different trade-offs of commonly encountered performance scenarios.
M101J, M101JS, M101P, or M101N.
– Web Browser: FireFox 39.0+, Chrome 43+, or IE 10+
– Operating System: Mac OS X 10.7+ 64-bit, Ubuntu 14.04+ 64-bit, or Windows 9+ (64-bit)
– MongoDB: 3.4.x+ (Enterprise)
– Vagrant & Virtualbox
– Chapter 1: Introduction: An overview of the course content.
– Chapter 2: MongoDB Indexes: An overview of the indexes supported by MongoDB.
– Chapter 3: Index Operations: A deep dive into how to indexes to improve performance.
– Chapter 4: CRUD Optimization: Different techniques to improve CRUD performance.
– Chapter 5: Performance on Clusters: Understanding the different performance use cases for distributed systems with MongoDB.
– Final Exam: Final exam questions
ENROLL IN COURSE