Learn the essentials of Python application development with MongoDB. This course will teach you how to use MongoDB as the database for a Python application.
You’ll play the role of a back-end developer for a Python application, and your job is to implement the application’s communication with MongoDB. This includes:
– Reading and writing data
– Using the Aggregation Framework
– Managing the configuration of the database client through the Python driver
– Creating a robust application by handling exceptions and timeouts
We highly recommend taking M001 prior to taking this course. A basic understanding of MongoDB’s document model will help you get the most out of this course.
What You’ll Build
– You’ll build the back-end for a movie-browsing application called MFlix.
– Using the Pymongo driver for Python, you will implement MFlix’s basic functionality. This includes basic and complex movie searches, registering new users, and posting comments on the site.
– You will also add more features to the MFlix application. This includes writing analytical reports, increasing the durability of MFlix’s connection with MongoDB, and implementing security best practices.
Chapter 0: Introduction and Setup
Chapter 1: Driver Setup
Chapter 2: User-Facing Backend
Chapter 3: Admin Backend
Chapter 4: Resiliency
ENROLL IN COURSE