Understand how personalities and individual differences affect the performance of individuals in the workplace. Explore the link between individual behaviour and organisational success. Individual personalities and behaviour can have a significant impact on a business. On this course you will develop your understanding of personality and individual differences and how adults learn.
You will consider what affects individual performance and how this relates to the success of your organisation. Through the course you will also keep a learning journal to help you apply your learning in your workplace.
This course is part of the Managing People program, which will enable you to explore the key principles of management and grow your skills as a manager.
What topics will you cover?
– Adult learning
– Personality and intelligence
– Personal and organisational effectiveness
– Individual contribution to organisational success
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to…
– Understand how people differ and the impact these differences may have in the workplace
– Understand the link between individual attributes, behaviour and performance
– Understand the link between individual and organisational performance
– Learn how to apply this understanding to management practice
ENROLL IN COURSE