Demonstrate the knowledge and skills acquired in the Project Management MicroMasters program, and prepare for graduate level program options at RIT. This capstone exam includes the evaluation of the competencies and performance tasks, which define a successful project manager.
This capstone exam is part of the RITx Project Management MicroMasters program that is designed to provide you with the in-depth knowledge and skills needed to be a successful project manager in any industry. In order to qualify for the MicroMasters Credential you will need to earn a Verified Certificate in each of the three RITx Project Management courses as well as pass this final capstone exam.
The capstone exam will test knowledge across all 3 courses. It will be webcam proctored timed exam and will feature problems similar to the graded assignments in the different modules as well as some writing.
What you’ll learn
This capstone exam is an assessment of various skills you’ve attained through the MicroMasters program. They include:
– To apply the project management life cycle from initiation through closing by using effective tools and techniques
– To apply the project management tradeoffs of time, cost and scope to meet customer expectations
– To understand project management best practices across a variety of industries and businesses
– To understand leadership and behavioral facets that lead to project success
– To understand social and cultural aspects, legal and regulatory practices, technology and infrastructure that influence project success in the global market
Successful completion of the verified track of:
– PM9001x: Project Management Life Cycle
– PM9002x: Best Practices for Project Management Success
– PM9003x: International Project Management
ENROLL IN COURSE