What are the most common mental health problems, what can you do about them and how do you improve your mental health? Learn to recognise, prevent and deal with your mental health problems.
Mental health problems often develop during the teenage period. As many as 1 out of 5 teenagers are dealing with these problems. Therefore, it is important that you know how to recognise common mental health problems, know how they arise, what you can do to prevent them and what you should do when you actually suffer from them. This course, designed specifically for young people, will help you find out more.
What topics will you cover?
– What is mental health?
– What are common mental health problems?
– What are the causes of mental health problems?
– What to do when you experience mental health problems
– How to boost your own mental health
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to…
– Identify symptoms of the following mental health problems: eating disorders, depression, anxiety, autism, ADHD, addiction, antisocial behaviour and psychosis.
– Explain that there is no a clear dividing line between mentally-healthy and not mentally-healthy people.
– Describe personal, environmental and genetic factors as possible causes of psychological problems.
– Describe ways to deal with psychological problems.
ENROLL IN COURSE